A few small things about Movienizer 4
Overall, this program is wonderful. It does what it is supposed to do. It does what I ask it to do. But, there are a few things I'd like to see "changed" to make it look cleaner.
1. On the movie/tv series page on the left side you have the cover picture. Under it is the logos of the websites used for getting information. I have only been using the IMDB, the TVDB and DVDEmpire. the IMDB and DVDEmpire logos show correctly. The TVDB just shows "TheTVDB" in text with no logo. I did download the logo in JeF's thread when he added this script, but the image did not show up in MZ 3.3 or in 4. And I did place the logo image in the same directory as the other logos are in. (Movienizer/Pictures)
2. On the same page. In MZ 3.3 the first image shown under the "IMDB rating" was the back cover if you added one. In MZ 4 it now only shows up in the "Editing/Pictures" tab. Can you add this back to the main movie/show page?
3. Same thing as number 2 kinda. Below the "shots from the movie" in MZ 3.3 there were links to "photos" and "posters."
Can you please re-add them to the main page in MZ 4?
4. While I am mentioning photos, there is no "photos" tab under "Editing/Pictures." The images marked "photo" show up in the "all" tab, but there is no "photos" tab. I have hundreds of images marked "photo" that are kinda "lost" in MZ 4.
5. What is a "backdrop?"
6. When updating a person's IMDB entry the "Add/Update" window says 'Searching the Internet for the movie's info."
It should say person's instead of movie's. Just a little nitpicking on my part.
7. And getting a little more nitpicky info should be information.
8. On the home page it reads "Movies in collection:" It would be nice if it said "Movies/TV Series in collection:"
9. My count at number 8 shows 756. Now about 150+ of those are TV Series. I have anywhere from 1 to 156 individual episodes linked under each TV Series. It would be nice to see something saying how many individual files are linked within those 756 Movie/TV Series entries. I am not sure if this is possible.
Thanks for writing a great program that I use daily. None of these things will make it perform differently. They are all cosmetic things that bother me and would enhance the use of this program.