Re: I can' manage to have two films with same name in my databas
Movienizer uses movie title to ensure unicity. So it's not easy to work around this till you dowload infos from internet (title is part of these infos). The title is then reset to downloaded title name each time you download infos. You then can't have two entries when always downloading infos from internet at movie creation time.Tip to have two entries for the same movie :
Create the first movie in the classic way (internet dowload).
For the second movie :
- push "Add movie" from toolbar (add by title)
- type the movie title (you'll modify/customize it later)
the option "Download info about the movie from the Internet" so movienizer won't access internet
- if you didn't customize the first movie title, a "The movie exists" window opens : push "create a new record" button
- push "save" button : the second movie is created... empty
- click "Edit info" link on top of main page
- push button "Get movie info from the Internet" : infos will be downloaded and attached to the new movie (nb: title is reset)
- don't forget to modify (customize) the movie name (reset by dowloaded infos) before pushing "save" button
Here you are : two entries of the same movie
Beware : if you download again, the second movie entry will remain but the title will be reset to initial name (downloaded info)...
NB: Remind to tick again the option "Download info about the movie from the Internet" for the next movies
A little heavy but it works...
Hope it will help...
PS To Vlad:
I wonder if a "customized title" flag or a "preserve title" flag would be useful not to reset the customized title when downloading (first or again) infos...