JeF's user interface script (v33) (Movienizer 4.x)

How to make Movienizer support new sites. Customize Movienizer.
JeF
Black Belt Squirrel

Re: JeF's user interface script (v29) (Movienizer 3.3 and ab

Post by JeF » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:17 pm

estate wrote:somehow MN 4.x does not use other then the standard template.
I modifed font size like told in previous post and it worked for me. Maybe because i'm still using XP i'm not facing vista/seven tricks...
Like we say in france : 'C'est dans les vieux pots qu'on fait les meilleures soupes' (really approximate translation : Using old pots you get better soup) :)
Just an idea : into indian folder, create a 'custom' folder and put all your cutom theme files in it (html templates and graphics) then choose indian theme in options : does this work ?
;)
JeF

estate
Star

Post by estate » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:05 am

No does not change anything, but about the XP thingy, I'm almost shure W7 does not handle MN differently mon ami, it's purely a question of the way MN is set up to work.

Using 2 places for scripts to reside and 2 places for themes is just asking for problems to occur.

in the time I was a translator bughunter at YaBB software we stumbled accross this way of working many times, until we changed the way templates were handled that solved a lot (if not) all of the problems.

What we did was no more then giving the user the opportunity to coose the paths of the layouts they wanted to use, such as a path for the background a path for the icons and a path for the border layout and which css to use, that way templating was as simple as adding one and one, and in my opinion that's the way to go as MN itself has not much of a layout and the standard colors that are used can be massively improved.

But as said in an earlier post, not my time, oh no, 'm short of spare time as it is anyway with garden redesign and our new pond to be made.

aleacido
Extra

Post by aleacido » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:17 pm

hallo. i made 2 new templates and i send it to you, like you requested in another thread some time ago, hoping can be useful.
i started from jef's indiangreen interface, and editing both html page and css template ,i reduced the size of fonts in movies info page and in left side thumb page to permit to view more info in the same window without using the up and down scrollbar.
in the first template the left panel shows info more complete (actors director years, vote etc....)
in the second template the left panel shows only title and year, so the left panel can show more than 20 movies for each page (and naturally more increasing the screen resolution ).
The template was edited specially to show without errors italian and in general "latin" special caracters like à è é ì ò ù ecc.... (i use jef's interface with movienizer 3.3)
hope can be useful
hi
alex
Attachments
template alex2.jpg
template alex2.jpg (131.5 KiB) Viewed 13164 times
template alex1.jpg
template alex1.jpg (106.66 KiB) Viewed 13164 times
Alex Themes.zip
(100.89 KiB) Downloaded 722 times

kondaz
Extra

Post by kondaz » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:45 am

Yep, I have the same problem... I can't use another user interface than modern or original_program.pas

I only need it to assign automatically a number to my dvd's in order to sort them

Thanks.

kondaz

Vlad
Developer

Post by Vlad » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:58 am

kondaz wrote:Yep, I have the same problem... I can't use another user interface than modern or original_program.pas
The current version of Movienizer does not include other user interfaces (like JeF's). This is because new features were added to the program that required changes in user interface scripts. We updated only so called "official" interfaces (original and modern), that is, the scripts that we develop ourselves. The next version will contain JeF's interface again, as it has been already updated.
ImageImage

JeF
Black Belt Squirrel

Re: JeF's user interface script (v33) (Movienizer 4.x)

Post by JeF » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Hi all,

v33 release (from v32 compatibility patch from Vlad, thanks again)
- Just a small bug Fix in manuals rich list (thumb + text)

Note : from now scripts posted in this topic will only be for Movienizer 4.x

;)
JeF

Vlad
Developer

Re: JeF's user interface script (v33) (Movienizer 4.x)

Post by Vlad » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:15 am

JeF Interface v.35, support for order of images (the new feature of Movienizer 5.3).
Attachments
jef-v-35.zip
JeF Interface v.35
(60.08 KiB) Downloaded 598 times
ImageImage