Re: disc numbering out of order
This is because data is alphanumeric and the order is then alphabetic : so 102 is before 1020 but after 1019.
To get the right order, all disk# must have the same number of digits.A disc# numbering tool plugin is currently under development
but you can already get things ok with the following :
- Switch to JeF's interface (F10 > user interface)
- Go to db tool page (gear icon)
- Click 'Edit Sql Requests File (advanced users)' and copy paste following lines at bottom of file
- Make sure there's is no blank space inserted before Z...
- Make sure id 0112 is not already in use (replace it with 0125 for instance if it is)
- Save and close file
- Back to Movienizer, click 'Reload Sql Requests File'
- You'll then see a new line 'Format Disc # to have 4 digits'
- Click that link and disk# numbers which length is under 4 digits will all be reformated to have one more leading 0
- Click again that link 2 more times to make sure all disk# are processed (even the shortest like '1', '2', and so...)
- Go back to your prefered interface (F10 > user interface)