Movie Organizer: Features
Movienizer is a feature-rich movie organizer designed to be useful both for people that watch movies occasionally and for true fans of movies and TV series. This is possible due to simple intuitive controls, informative lists, and lots of options and adjustments for advanced users. Adding movies to your collection can be as easy as pressing the "Add movie" button and selecting the most convenient method. Still there are many more things one can do with the program. Just check the list below and click on links to get more information about the corresponding feature. Each link refers to its own feature.
Hint: You can also browse articles by categories.
- Add movies and TV series to your collection. This can be done in several ways: you can add movies by title, by barcode, from files and folders, from DVD/Blu-ray discs or folders.
- Add actors, directors, screenplay writers, composers.
- Download information about movies and persons from the internet. Get information in your language. Customize download settings.
- Synchronize your movie list with a cloud server.
- Browse your movie collection on your iPhone.
- Manage several databases.
- Play movies directly from the program using the built-in or any external player.
- Create snapshots from your videos and save them to the database automatically.
- Change status of movies, marking them as seen, in collection, for sale, wanted.
- Assign your own movie rating or use downloaded ratings.
- Sort the main list of movies in different ways. Use the "Collection" tab to create your own sorting patterns.
- Export and print information about your movie collection using reports. Create your own report templates. Print any page shown in the program.
- Display statistics for your movies.
- Create illustrated movie catalogs for hardware players: Dune HD, Popcorn Hour A-400, Google TV and WD TV.
- Easily find movies using the powerful search, quick filters, quick search, extended filters.
- Download additional covers, shots from movies, photos of actors from the internet.
- Add your own information about movies and actors or edit the existing details.
- Use custom fields and lists to create any additional categories.
- Protect your database with a password.
- Back up and restore your database.
- Apply actions to several movies or people at once using Group Operations.
- Change appearance by using different interfaces.
- Import information from other movie catalog programs using plugins or import from a CSV file. Import from All My Movies.
- Adjust behavior of the program in the "Options" menu.
- Track movies you gave your friends using the built-in Loan Manager.
- Extend features of the program with plugins.
- Display menus, messages and other details in your language.
Some plugins are distributed with the program:
- Path Changer. Change paths to your files easily if you moved your videos to a different location.
- Video File Renamer. Rename and sort your video files using information from Movienizer.
- Export to Windows Media Player. If you have a version of Windows including Media Center, you can create covers and descriptions for your movies in the format that Media Center can read and understand.
Not sure where to start? Just check the "Quick start" section for basic usage instructions!