Adding multiple movie titles

Your experience with Movienizer, questions, remarks.
dredlox
Passerby

Adding multiple movie titles

Post by dredlox » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:40 am

I used to be able to add new titles by copying and pasting from my list (a hundred at a time) and then I would personally look each one up individually. I have to do it this way since I have a huge collection of movies from different countries and cheap movies with generic titles.

There was a section that I would paste my list into and defining where to put details based on commas, periods, and tabs. When I updated to 9.1, I don't see that option anymore. It's automatically searching for details for each movie one by one and if I can't find the info and click skip, it doesn't save to my database.

When I go into the settings, I uncheck the options to download from internet. This fixes my problem but I still have to press save 100 times.

How can I add multiple titles to my database? Thanks so much for your help!

Jamy
Passerby

Re: Adding multiple movie titles

Post by Jamy » Thu May 31, 2018 1:10 am

Hi,
MOvienizer´s Team maybe are in a eternal Hollidays . Never Answer our Dudes. First sorry for my english. Im not sure I understand to you, but if your problem is to add multiple movie to your data base, I only have to copy past on the box , add new movie for title . Only have to write the next movie on the netx line, like this :
mommy
mommy 2
etc...

Dont need to uncheck "dowloand info from internet " . If dont find one money , the program ask you and you can write the title again.
Good Luck