Medianizer 9.2 - Drag and drop

Found a bug in Movienizer? Post your comments here.
rmf
Passerby

Medianizer 9.2 - Drag and drop

Post by rmf » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:42 pm

Hi,

Started using Medianizer 9.1 and filled it with films using a list of IMDB codes and the IMDB_Movie script. That worked fine. What I then wanted to do was attach the video files. My files are stored as "<Name> <(Year)>.mkv". So I entered the file format in the IMDB script as %T (%Y). I then did drag and drop of the video files in steps of decades. This was satisfied with the results. Most were matched. Those that weren't were due to different names either because they were completly different or because the names contained illegal characters for filenames. Anyhow the bulk was matched. Today I upgraded to 9.2. The drag and drop no longer works. :x :x The year is no longer recognized or even parsed. I dropped over 600 files and none of them were recognized. In the years node they all appear as the filename. In 9.1 it was just the film title. It would be seriously appreciated if you could correct this. I have no desire to attach over a 1000 files manually. Couldn't this be done better with a list of identifiers (IMDB code) and file paths?

regards

rmf